Professional Development for Occupational Therapists
2 Options to Choose From!
Each 90-minute prerecorded webinar will show you best practices and insider tips.
Functional Motor Abilities
Discover an innovative method of evaluating functional motor abilities needed for daily living—and how to turn those assessment results into a specific, goal-oriented treatment plan.
This professional development package (NYC-OT2) includes:
- Goal-Oriented Assessment of Lifeskills (GOAL™) Kit
- Access to a 90-minute webinar that will teach you how to use the GOAL
- Developmental Test of Visual Perception, Third Edition (DTVP-3) Kit
- Opportunity to earn 4 CE credits/0.4 AOTA CEUs; 5 NBCOT PDUs for mastering materials in the GOAL Manual. CE credit is not awarded for attendance at the webinar.
W-614 GOAL Kit
EM-178 DTVP-3 Kit
Executive Function and Learning Strategies
Ineffective learning strategies hinder academic performance. Learn how to identify and address this and other problems facing students today, including executive function and self-regulation.
This professional development package (NYC-OT3) includes:
- SMALSI™ Child and Teen Combination Print Kit
- BRIEF2 Parent/Teacher Hand-Scored Kit
- Access to a 90-minute webinar that will teach you how to use the SMALSI and BRIEF2
- Opportunity to earn 2 CE credits/0.2 AOTA CEUs; 2.5 NBCOT PDUs for mastering materials in the SMALSI Manual. CE credit is not awarded for attendance at the webinar.
Combination Print Kit
PB-86K BRIEF2 Kit
Each $685 professional development package offers the opportunity to earn 2 to 4 distance learning-independent continuing education (CE) credits. To receive CE credit, you must master the package’s respective assessment manuals (GOAL, SMALSI) and successfully complete and return the associated CE Questionnaires and Evaluation Forms to WPS.
Visit our Continuing Education page for general information about WPS distance learning-independent CE products. You can also read the pdf AOTA-Related Information about WPS Independent Study CE for OTs, which includes learning objectives, educational levels, and available credits for learning materials in the GOAL and SMALSI manuals. For additional CE-related information, such as requirements for obtaining your Certificate of Completion and return policies, read the WPS FAQs.
WPS is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Provider of continuing education (Provider #3111). The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
WPS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. WPS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The educational offerings available through WPS may qualify for continuing education credit as required by a variety of other national, state, and local licensing boards and professional organizations. If you need CE credit from an organization other than those listed, please contact your own board or organization to determine specific course and filing requirements.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844.378.4920 if you have any questions.
After completing and submitting the following form, you will be contacted by a
WPS representative within 2 to 3 business days.